At Mastery Rank 3 you gain access to the Syndicates on the Relay stations. By gaining rank with a syndicate you will be able to buy augment mods for your warframes and weapons as well as special weapons, cosmetics etc.
Some of the syndicates you meet at the Relay stations are allies, some are neutral and others are enemies. When you gain rank with a syndicate, you will also gain a percentage of that with their ally – but you will also lower your rank with their enemy! Ultimately the enemy syndicate will try to kill you by sending a squad of elite units after you in any random mission you do (sort of like when you are marked by the Shadow Hunter after killing a certain boss).
You can choose to be ally with either:
- Steel Meridian / Cephalon Suda / Arbiters of Hexis – or
- Red Veil / New Loka / The Perrin Sequence
Any other mix will result in you gaining rank with one syndicate while also lowering rank with another you are trying to level…
Each syndicate has some background story and ethics it doesn’t really matter at all – just choose a syndicate based on which warframe or weapon mods you can buy from them. You can always change to support a different syndicate later if you change your mind.
Cephalon Simaris / Simulacrom
You earn rank with Cephalon Simaris want you to scan targets to earn rank.
He sells several mods, weapons Warframe and Arcwing parts and much more.
Most important this is where you can buy a key for gaining access to the Simulacrom, where you can safely experiment with different weapons and mods against all the enemies you have unlocked by scanning them.
Cephalon Simaris is a neutral syndicate.
Conclave / Steel Path vendor
- Teshin is in charge of the Conclave syndicate where you can earn rewards for doing PvP battles. However, nobody seem to be doing Conclave PvP.
- If you are doing Steel Path missions you ean a special currency called Steel Essence which can be traded with Teshin for Arcane Adapters for your primary and secondary weapons. You can also buy Kuva, cosmetics and some mods from Teshin. Each week he sells a random special item which can be a Riven mod, large amount of Endo or an Umbra Forma.
- Teshin / The Conclave is a neutral syndicate.
Arbiters of Hexis / Arbitration vendor
The Arbiters of Hexis syndicate provide augment mods for these warframes:
- Ash / Equinox / Gara / Harrow / Inaros / Limbo / Loki / Mirage / Nyx / Volt / Wukong
You can also buy a few special weapons: Telos Akbolto / Telos Boltor / Telos Boltace.
If you are doing Arbitration mission you will earn a special currency called Vitus Essence; visit the Arbiters of Hexis at a relay to buy the special Galvanized mods – you don’t need to be ally with Arbiters of Hexis, all players can trade here.
The Perrin Sequence / Tenet weapons vendor
The Perrin Sequence syndicate provide augment mods for these warframes:
- Banshee / Chroma / Inaros / Ivara / Mag / Nekros / Nidus / Rhino / Trinity / Valkyr / Vauban
You can also buy a few special weapons: Secura Dual Cestra / Secura Penta / Secura Lecta.
Ergo Glast sells special Tenet weapons; visit him in a relay to see which weapons are currently on sale. These Tenet weapons cost 4 Corrupted Hologeys, which can be farmed from Railjack Void missions. You don’t need to be ally with The Perrin Sequence to buy these weapons, all players can trade here.
The Steel Meridian syndicate provide augment mods for these warframes:
- Atlas / Ember / Excalibur / Frost / Khora / Mesa / Nezha / Nidus / Nova / Oberon / Rhino / Saryn
They also provide the powerful Scattered Justice augment mod for the Hek shotgun that gives up to 200% Multishot + 1 Justice point. When 2000 Justice points are collected by killing enemies with the Hek, it will deal 1.000 AoE Blast damage to nearby enemies + restore 25% of your health + temporarily increase your armor by 15%. This is a great augment mod!
You can also buy a few special weapons including the Vaykor Marelok / Vaykor Hek / Vaykor Sydon.
The Cephalon Suda syndicate provide augment mods for these warframes:
- Banshee / Chroma / Frost / Hydroid / Ivara / Limbo / Mirage / Nezha / Nova / Octavia / Vauban
You can also buy a few special weapons: Synoid Gammacor / Synoid Simulor / Synoid Helicor.
The Red Veil syndicate provide augment mods for these warframes:
- Ash / Atlas / Ember / Harrow / Khora / Loki / Mesa / Nekros / Saryn / Titania / Volt / Zephyr
You can also buy a few special weapons: Rakta Ballistica / Rakta Cernos / Rakta Dark Dagger.
The New Loka syndicate provide augment mods for these warframes:
- Equinox / Gara / Hydroid / Mag / Nyx / Oberon / Octavia / Titania / Valkyr / Zephyr / Wukong /
You can also buy a few special weapons: Sancti Castanas / Sancti Tigris / Sancti Magistar.
Open World syndicates
Some syndicates are located in the cities of the open worlds. These are all neutral syndicates and will not impact your rank with the Relay syndicates. You earn rank by doing bounties in the open world or by collecting certain resources.
Cetus @ Plains of Eidolon, Earth
Hint: When you arrive at Cetus you can use the Fast Travel menu to instantly travel to one of the vendors (on PC press the ESC key and then select Fast Travel from the menu):
- Ostron are the inhabitants of Cetus – the big city leading to the Plains of Eidolon on Earth. You can earn rank by doing bounties or by selling fishing and mining and selling what you collected for rep. Here you find a vendor who will sell you the parts needed to construct a Zaw – a modular melee weapon.
- The Quills are also located in Cetus. You earn rank by selling Sentient Cores, that are obtained by killing sentient enemies on Plains of Eidolon. This is where you can buy parts for building an Amp for your operator and also Arcanes for your operator and Amp. You rank up with The Quills by trading Sentient Cores, which can be farmed from Sentient enemies on the Plains of Eidolon at night. The fastest way to rank up is by doing the Eidolon hunt bounties – see this guide for more information. Notice only your operator can interact with The Quills.
Fortuna @ Orb Vallis, Venus
Hint: When you arrive at Fortuna you can use the Fast Travel menu to instantly travel to one of the vendors (on PC press the ESC key and then select Fast Travel from the menu):
- Solaris United are the inhabitants in Fortuna. They are poor workers with robotic implants replacing some or most of their body. Solaris United sell blueprints for building Kitguns – modular primary or secondary weapons – and also Amp parts. You can also buy parts for building a Moa – robotic companion.
- Vox Solaris is a the Fortuna version of the Quills in Cetus; they sell blueprints for Amp parts and also Arcanes and cosmetics. You rank up with Vox Solaris by trading Toroids farmed by doing missions in Orb Valley. Notice only your operator can interact with Vox Solaris.
- Ventkids are also located in Fortuna, where they sell parts for building a K-Drive, a hoverboard. You earn rank with the Ventkids by doing tricks on your K-Drive or by doing K-Drive races in Orb Vallies.
Necralisk @ Cambion Drift, Deimos
Hint: When you arrive at Necralisk you can use the Fast Travel menu to instantly travel to one of the vendors (on PC press the ESC key and then select Fast Travel from the menu):
- Entrati is a ‘interesting’ family located inside the Necralisk on Daemos. You earn Entrati standing by doing bounties on the Cambion Drift open world. The entrati sell blueprints for weapons and warframe parts as well as mining and fishing equipment needed for farming the resources to build these parts.
- Necraloid / Loid is a robot / sentinel you meet at the Necralisk on Daemos. You rank up by trading Orokin Matrices for Necraloid standing. He sells blueprints and mods for Necramechs. The Orokin Matrices can be farmed by doing the Isolation Vault bounties